GuineaPig Fieldwork pays close attention to privacy. The following standards outline our method of dealing with data and protecting your security.
We ensure that your personal information is used in a manner that is reasonable, sensible and conforms to GDPR legislation and commonly acknowledged standards for administering information security.
We mean to be as transparent as possible with regards to how we utilize your personal information – what data we gather, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact on the off chance that you have any worries.
We will consistently work to shield your data from abuse and keep it secure, by setting up appropriate measures.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHAT WE DO WITH IT
We only gather personal data that is necessary for us to provide our service to you and only with your permission. The legal basis for the processing of your personal information is your consent or potentially some other pertinent lawful premise, for example, our genuine interest for participating in business and offering services of significant value to you. Any consent you give may be withdrawn upon request by contacting us.
Typically GuineaPig Fieldwork may gather and process the accompanying classes of personal information about you:
Contact Details: Email address, Full Name, Phone Number
Data generated by the work, administration or relationship we may have with you: Organisation, Employment Details, Age, Gender, Location, bank details, correspondence
Data generated by visiting our website or communicating with us via social media: IP addresses, social handles or usernames
HOW WE USE AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
GuineaPig Fieldwork is the Data Controller of your personal data. The standards set out in this Privacy Notice apply to all cases wherein GuineaPig Fieldwork obtains your personal data as a Data Controller for the reasons portrayed in this notification. Those reasons are handling of data so as to take part in the different exercises accessible through GuineaPig Fieldwork. If you are recruited for a research project through one of our external recruitment partners, they will remain the Data Controller for their processes and will provide further details through their Privacy Notices.
If you are recruited to take part in a market research activity directly by GuineaPig Fieldwork or in the event that you have joined an research database of an external recruitment partner that we are working with, and are chosen to take part in a market research activity, we will:
- Contact you by phone, email or SMS message for quality control purposes preceding and/or regarding the research activity and/or other activity pertaining to the research activity over some undefined time frame.
- We will never disclose your personal data to any third-party organisation that means to utilize it for their own purposes, other than as legally necessary. With your consent, we may share your personal data to external organisations, for example, the client commissioning the research, those who support us in providing our services, those who perform specialized tasks, and to our "external data processors" (service providers such as any fulfilment and activation partners, and digital agencies, hosting providers, data storage providers and other technical partners) who assist us in providing our services.
- We may get in touch with you at any time during the research study.
- Our client may contact you after the research study or other activity has occurred. This will only be related to the research study you have participated in.
- Once you have taken part in the research activity, GuineaPig Fieldwork will hold the personal information you have given us for a total of 1 year for the purpose of quality control and validation.
- GuineaPig Fieldwork is a Market Research Society member and is limited by their Code of Conduct. For more information on MRS Code of Conduct please visit their website.
GuineaPig Fieldwork stores all personal information within secure GDPR compliant systems with several security measures in place in accordance with data protection regulations and information security guidelines, to ensure information integrity, to forestall data loss, and to direct admittance to the information.
Only approved Company staff, and approved members of our external service providers handling information for our sake, have access to your personal data. All such staff who have access to your personal data are obligated to abide by our Privacy Notice and all external service providers are requested by us to guarantee that any of their staff who handle your data have consented to non-disclosure arrangements.
Further to this, contracts are set up with such external service providers acting as data processors for us that have access to your personal data, to guarantee that the degree of security required in your locale is properly set up, and that your personal data is handled distinctly as instructed by us. When an undertaking is finished we hold information inside our safe agreeable frameworks for a limit of a year in accordance with current guidelines.
Your personal data may be utilized only for the reasons for which you gave it to us, as presented to you at the time you gave your own data. It will also be utilized to oversee, uphold and obtain feedback on the calibre of our services, to help forestall security breaches, the law or our agreement terms, and for direct marketing purposes.
GuineaPig Fieldwork will not utilize your personal information for profiling, to send unsolicited messages or to pass it to other third parties without your express consent.
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right to:
- object to the processing of personal/company information;
- prevent processing for direct marketing;
- object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- have inaccurate personal/company information corrected,
- to require us to erase your personal information;
- to require us to restrict or object to our data processing activities;
- to receive from us the personal information we hold about you which you have provided to us, in a reasonable format specified by you, including for the purpose of you transmitting that personal information to another data controller.
Please note that these rights may be limited by data protection legislation, and we may reasonably be entitled to refuse your request under certain allowable circumstances.
The data controller responsible for your personal data for the purposes pertinent to the European Union Data Protection law is GuineaPig Fieldwork Limited. You may contact our Data Protection Lead at:
GuineaPig Fieldwork Ltd
52 High Street,
Telephone: 0203 745 9030
In the event that you have any inquiries regarding this Privacy Notice or our data collection methods, you can contact us via the methods listed above.
We maintain all authority to refresh this Privacy Notice whenever. This approach was refreshed in September 2020 with arrangement to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).